What is Medicare and Who Qualifies?
We started a new weekly Live Q&A session on Facebook for Medicare related questions.
The format for these weekly FB Live sessions is a brief topic of discussion (3-5 minutes) following by Live Q&A (10-20 minutes).
The Live Q&A can be for ANY medicare related question - it does not have to relate to the Topic being discussed that week.
June 4, 2018 (Session 1) Topic: What is Medicare and Who Qualifies?
Some of the questions that were asked in this Live Video:
- Does Medicare cover Cataract Surgery?
- Can I continue to contribute to a Health Savings Account?
- How is Care/Insurance Coordinated between Retiree Health Plan and Medicare?
- Do I need to sign-up for Part D if I am not taking any Medications?
- Do Medicare plans need to be renewed annually?
- Will any doctor accept Medicare?
- How are IRMAs changing for 2019?
To get more information, you can go to our website (www.senior-advisors.com) or you can call me directly with any Medicare-related questions. You can follow us on Facebook to join our future Live weekly Q&A sessions - https://goo.gl/MqFzUn
See bio here