Top Articles in 2015
We launched a new website in July 2015 and actively worked on providing relevant and entertaining content in our weekly blog and newsletter. Video content was another focus to help make the content easier to absorb. You find all the articles here, and the top 3 articles (based on viewers) are listed below.
(1) Medicare Part D and Prescription Drug Changes in 2016
(2) Supplement Plan G vs Plan F
(3) Is Plan G still a good option if the Part B deductible increases?
We hope you enjoyed the articles and will continue reading in 2016!
New Office Opened: Cranford, NJ
We still have our main office in Moorestown, NJ, and we opened a new office in Cranford, NJ (23 North Avenue East) as we continue to expand in Central and North Jersey.
We hosted about 20 Medicare Workshops in NJ from September-November with very positive reviews from the attendees. Some of the key highlights from our feedback forms:
- "Very helpful especially for definition of Part D programs" - Kathy
- "Excellent Thank you very much. I will keep the informative packet for the future." - Melanie
- "Very informative. Thank you" - M.J.
- "Excellent. No improvement needed" - Jean
We are in the process of building out the content and our workshop schedule for 2016. The schedule for Workshops can be found here.
FREE RX Analysis
We launched a new online form for a free Part D Prescription analysis that can be used by all of our existing clients, and we also opened it up to prospects that were reviewing their drug cards during open enrollment. We had about 15% of our RX analysis forms submitted via the online form and we look forward to continued increases next year as folks take advantage of the online forms.
Looking forward to an exciting 2016 with a lot more exciting activity!
In addition to the upcoming Medicare workshops, we are excited that Doug will be filming a spot on the Stoler Report in February focused on Medicare. More details to follow in the coming weeks.