What is covered by Part A of Medicare?
June 11, 2018 (Session 2) Topic: What is covered by Part A of Medicare?
We also briefly touched on the 2018 Medicare Trustees Report and the latest projection for the Part A Hospital Insurance Fund to run out of money by 2026.
Some of the questions that were asked in this Live Video:
- Who pays a monthly premium for Part A (and how much is it)?
- Could you explain the "first 3 pints of blood" that are not covered by Part A of Medicare?
- If the government changes the qualifying age from age 65 to age 67 (or any age), who will be impacted by this change?
- How does one qualify for Skilled Nursing Facility Care under Part A of Medicare?
- Is an ER visit covered by Part A of Medicare?
- Can I qualify for Medicare based on my ex-husband's contributions to Medicare?
- Is it worth getting a Medicare Supplement if you don't have major health issues?
To get more information, you can go to our website (www.senior-advisors.com) or you can call me directly with any Medicare-related questions. You can follow us on Facebook to join our future Live weekly Q&A sessions - https://goo.gl/MqFzUn
See bio here