what are the key differences between Medicare advantage plans and Medicare supplements?
July 2, 2018 (Session 5) Topic: What are the high-level differences between Medicare Supplements and Medicare Advantage Plans?
Some of the questions that were asked in this Live Video:
- What is the Maximum out of Pocket exposure with a Medicare Advantage Plan in 2018?
- Can an Insurance company ask your Medical History on an application for a Medicare Advantage Plan?
- How big are the networks for Medicare Advantage Plans?
- Can the insurance company ask you each year your medical history and base the fee upon this?
- When you turn 65 and sign up for Medicare and your spouse is 64 how do you cover your spouse for a year until they turn 65?
- Does the guaranteed renewable apply to Medicare Advantage? -in other words can you be dropped or denied?
To get more information, you can go to our website (www.senior-advisors.com) or you can call me directly at 908-481-5651 with any Medicare-related questions. You can follow us on Facebook to join our future Live weekly Q&A sessions - https://goo.gl/MqFzUn
See bio here